Looking to get that sweet early-game boost? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with our OP: Dream Sailor reroll guide! We’ll teach you how to perform the reroll when we recommend you do it, and some other general rerolling tips. Rerolling is a well-known practice in the gacha world, and by going down said route, you’ll be able to speed through the early stages of the game.
OP: Dream Sailor Reroll Guide
- Use a guest account to start the game.
- Complete the tutorial.
- Play until you have unlocked your first gacha pulls, there are two.
- If you don’t get the character you want, delete the local files and uninstall the game.
- Redownload the game, and repeat until you’re happy!
Important Things To Note About Rerolling
- Before you reroll, make sure you redeem any pre-registration rewards that you may have
- After a successful S tier draw, bind your account so that you won’t lose your data.
- Perform the reroll as soon as possible to make the most out of having an S-tier character at such an early stage of the game.
What Is Rerolling?
In most gacha games, towards the beginning, the game grants you one or two free draws from a character selection. Due to how difficult it is to unlock characters in gacha games, don’t take this for granted. At that point, you’re not limited by the tier of character you can get.Because of this, you can find ways to re-roll the summon if you don’t get a character that is of high value. Repeat the process until your rolls give you the S-tier character of your dreams.
What Are The Benefits Of A Reroll?
Rerolls are fantastic for picking up the pace of the game, as having a high-ranking character in such an early stage allows you to speed through the campaign.
It’s also got great longevity because you’ll be able to take that S-tier character all the way through to the endgame
What Is OP: Dream Sailor?
OP: Dream Sailor is a tactical RPG for Android that takes place in One Piece’s world of pirates and treasure. You can recruit all kinds of weird and wonderful characters from the acclaimed series, join one of four factions, and take part in intense tactical battles. All the characters bring different skills to the table, so experiment and find your ultimate combination.
If you want more OP: Dream Sailor, check out our OP: Dream Sailor codes guide and our OP: Dream Sailor tier list. If you’re looking for something new, try out our Sakura Stand codes guide.
For more information on OP: Dream Sailor, check out the Google Play page.
This article originally appeared on https://www.droidgamers.com/guides/op-dream-sailor-reroll/