– Build in GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth and FM Transmitter
– 5″ Screen, run Android Kitkat 4.4
– Run smooth for navigation, video recording.
– Speaker is loud on the unit, which is good
– Installation will require some effort. If you’re not verse in car or electrical, have a professional do it
– Quickly come on within 2 second and ready to be use. GPS acquire signal very fast.
Overall, for a Kitkat device, you’ll feel it ages when using an app like Google Map. But the Sytric navigation app with it offline map works very well and you also have access to an arsenal of Android app from the Google Play store. Dash camera records nice 1080p and reverse camera is also pretty good in quality. I wish they included some fuse tap with the unit to make installation easier.
Please note a retail unit of this product was provided to me for review
— My Gears —
: Panasonic G7: http://amzn.to/2gN96xJ
: Sony RX100: http://amzn.to/2cMEPgP
: Pentax K-5: http://amzn.to/2gSAw8q
: Sigma 18-35mm: http://amzn.to/2c2suIr
: DJI Phantom: http://amzn.to/2cMEKtP
: DJI Mavic Pro: http://amzn.to/2kPl77y
: DJI Osmo Mobile: http://amzn.to/2m6zqWq
: Sunpack Tripod: http://amzn.to/2ctHy2d
: Manfroto Mini Tripod: http://amzn.to/2hrEofL
: Neewer Fluid Head: http://amzn.to/2cfQh3o
: LED Light Panel: http://amzn.to/2cA6gLv
: Studio Light: https://amzn.to/2RRis0e
Please LIKE this video if you found it useful. It will greatly help me.
SUBSCRIBE to see future review videos :).
This video was originally posted on JohnyTechReview